Friday, September 7, 2018

Fashion Friday

Do you have a certain style that you never deviate from? Or are you like me and your style is all over the board...like you can't really define it but you can show it? Today, I give you one aspect of my style and personality!

I love this outfit because it fits my overall casually chic style...and it's a little punk, which is totally me! I think distressed jeans are fun, I love Bon Jovi and the moto jacket and aviators make me feel all tough chick, lol! Red is absolutely my favorite color, and who doesn't love Chucks?! And I really like the thread through hoop earrings because they are classic with a twist. Which if I DID have to sum up my style, classic with a twist would be a good description!

Stay tuned for next week, as Kyla from my Spokesmodel Team will be taking over my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment